Saturday, October 1, 2016

9/13 food choices

acorndoingstuff:

Today isn’t the first ~official~ day of my weight loss journey, I’ve been working on it for about a week and a half now. But I’m feeling really awesome about the food choices I’ve made today! I’m trying to stick to 1200 calories a day, if I go a bit over to 1500, it’s not the end of the world though.

Breakfast was a hard boiled egg (unfortunately I can’t stomach them without a literal ton of salt, but I’m working on it!)

Lunch was a Greek yogurt with almonds and a few ounces of turkey.

I made a protein smoothie for a snack, I was super hungry! It consisted of about a half cup of skim milk, a banana, a scoop of protein powder, and cinnamon! Super yummy.

I haven’t eaten dinner yet, but my husband and I are planning on sharing a beef a broccoli dish!

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dhIJzN via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment