from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cSpxZf via abstranslate.jimdo.com
🍎fruit salad: (64 calories per serving; makes 1)
-¼ cup strawberries, halved
-¼ cup blueberries
-¼ cup blackberries
-1 tsp sugar (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients in serving bowl.
2. Add sugar and mix again.
i rlly love sugar in the morning, and this recipe is so easy, i make it a lot lmao
🍪palmiers: (10 calories per serving; makes 20)
-¼ cup sugar
-1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed
1. Once your pastry has thawed, unfold it and roll it out with a rolling pin to smooth the edges.
2. Sprinkle a thin layer of sugar on the rolled dough, be sure to save some of the sugar for later.
3. Roll the dough again, gently pressing the sugar into the dough.
4. Fold the ends of the puff pastry into the middle. Sprinkle on more sugar.
5. Now fold the entire thing in half. Let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat an oven to 420°F
7. Take your pastry out and slice it with a straight knife. You should easily get 20, maybe even more.
8. Place the little slices onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet cut side up, and rearrange as needed.
9. Use the remaining sugar to sprinkle over the tops of the slices, then place them in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
i make these for my family all the time! v easy and taste lovely with a cup of morning tea
🍱bento: (40 calories per serving; makes 1)
-¼ cup bell pepper
-¼ cup arugula
-¼ of an apple
-2 carrot sticks
1. Dice pepper, carrots, and apple. You’d be surprised how many slices you can get out of 2 carrots..
2. Arrange in bento box as you want, or if you have a Tupperware, put each of the ingredients in lined cupcake wrappers. You can get really creative here and find a pattern you like to make your lunch look really cute!!
this is what i pack for lunch, it’s packed full of vitamin c, and if you save the apple for last it’s like having dessert!
🍗mandarin chicken salad: (55 calories per serving, makes 1)
-1 cup Taylor Farms Asian Cashew Chopped Salad (can be found at Costco in the refrigerated produce section)
-1 oz. rotisserie chicken
-1 tsp salsa
-1 pinch cheese
1. Make salad, but exclude the dressing.
2. Add cheese on the chicken and microwave. Then add the salsa.
this is v easy and a more hearty meal than the others. feel free to double or triple this, for it’s only based on my consumption.