Thursday, September 29, 2016

heathercliffblog: DAY 42: You can do tell when it’s a Sunday...







heathercliffblog:

DAY 42:

You can do tell when it’s a Sunday for me because I can put so much more effort into my meals and make it actually look yummy.

Breakfast: Green smoothie (check my page as I posted recipe earlier)

Lunch: Vegan roast! Rosemary sausages, all the veg, roasties, stuffing and mints sauce!

Dinner: Cold autumn nights call for spiced pumpkin soup πŸπŸ‚ I sort of improvised with the recipe as I could not find a recipe online that was a) vegan and b) going to give me the flavour I wanted! I’m glad I went with my gut as this was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Message me, comment or post in my ask box for the recipe! Oh and I also whipped up some healthy homemade rosemary bread.

Happy Sundays πŸπŸ‚

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cOVtye via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment