Thursday, September 29, 2016

onionchoppingninja: (Bearded) Miffy Rabbit Bento I decided to...





onionchoppingninja:

(Bearded) Miffy Rabbit Bento

I decided to make my first chara-ben (character bento) for the Bottomless Pit’s birthday! I tried to make the rabbit look fluffy, but ended up making it look like it had a beard.

- Ketchup Rice (Omurice Rice Recipe here)
- Decorative Seaweed and Bonito flakes
- Grilled Okra and Chicken bits (ThatItookoutfromtheomuricericebecauseitshardtomakeshapeswithlargechunksofchicken)
- Dried Crispy Shrimp (You can get it in a packet)
- Tamagoyaki (Recipe Here)
- Fake Takoyaki Balls (I had extra ketchup rice so I rolled them into balls with more seaweed, then topped them with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, and bonito flakes)

My tag for bentos is #bento ideas !

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dnPUHX via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment