Tuesday, September 27, 2016

intertwining: My brother told me to post more food…so here I am...



intertwining:

My brother told me to post more food…so here I am with today’s breakfast 🍓✨ ✨Strawberry coconut peanut butter oats✨ 🙊💃🏽

🌜Ingredients: -½ cup @bobsredmill oats -1 cup water -splash of vanilla @lovemysilk cashew milk -lotsaaa cinnamon -half a banana (mashed) -coconut goji berry @sakaralife granola -fresh strawberries -1 tbsp coconut @earthbalance peanut butter

🌜Directions: -cook oats, water, cashew milk, cinnamon and mashed banana on the stovetop on medium heat. -stir occasionally until fluffy. -transfer to a bowl when they’re you’re desired consistency. -top with granola, peanut butter and strawberries. -mix it all up and enjoy!✨

IG: @thelittleflowerpetal

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dwZlT9 via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment