from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cuUfEC via abstranslate.jimdo.com
Why you should use seasoning and spices :
1) It makes your recipes taste amazing. Look at the picture ; it’s rice, zucchini, carrots, broccolis, mushrooms, onions, garlic. I added ginger (good for your digestion and health in general + enhance the flavor of anything) to the veggies, and I used 1teaspoon of curcuma (which is a powerful antioxidant) and some oregano in the rice.
2) It makes cooking less boring & it colors your plates.
3) It adds micronutrients to your diet. As I said, curcuma is pretty amazing.
4) You can make a bunch of recipes with a low budget (hello fellow students) without feeling deprived of any kind of food nor bored by noodles.
5) The health property contained in most of spices will help you to prevent all kind of diseases and fight cancer.