from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2d7LUId via abstranslate.jimdo.com
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 2 cups of flour of your choice
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp of applecidervinigar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp brownsugar
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
Additional Optional Ingredients
- maple syrup
- dairy free whipcream
- fruit of your choiceDirections
- Firstly mix your milk with the vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and sugar. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Now add pumpkin puree and coconut oil to your non dairy milk and mix well.
- After that, combine your dry and wet ingredients together and place into the fridge for 10 minutes. In the meantime, heat up your waffle iron.
- After 10 minutes, grease your iron and spoon about 3 tablespoons worth of batter on your waffle iron and bake for 2-5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Now enjoy your waffles with whatever toppings you like!