from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dg183n via abstranslate.jimdo.com
Vegan coconut peach rice porridge
- ¼ cup sushi rice
- 4 apricots sliced into quarters
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut
- ½ cup of coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Shredded coconut to garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 170° then wash and slice the apricots into quarters. Place the apricots on a baking sheet and place into zour oven. Bake the apricots for 15 min.
2. In the meantime cook the sushi rice, shredded coconut with the coconut milk in a small pot until the rice has absorbed the milk (about 10 min).
3. Once your rice has been cooked your apricots should be finished baking. Now you can assemble your rice and your apricots into a small bowl and top everything off with some maple syrup and shredded coconut.
4. Enjoy your delicious meal!