Saturday, July 30, 2016

notanotherhealthyfoodblog: Chicken Teriyaki One-Pot Meal It’s...



notanotherhealthyfoodblog:

Chicken Teriyaki One-Pot Meal

It’s raining these days and I am sitting on my couch, compiling my chicken teriyaki one-pot meal which I prepared yesterday, while enjoying my coffee. No need to say that rainy days are lazy days, when you just wanna sit, relax and do nothing. And I must confess that I try to take shortcuts to cook my dinner or lunch in such situations. Most of the time I either prepare some sandwiches or some easy non complicated meals. I have tried out Teriyaki chicken many times in Chinese restaurants , but never got a chance to prepare at home.  Was thinking that it must be some complicated recipe, but I was wrong. I did research on google and learned a lot about Teriyaki chicken.  It is one of the simple and quick chicken recipe which can be made and served with rice or noodles. The main flavor lies in the Teriyaki sauce which should be perfect.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ay1Qo3 via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment