Wednesday, October 5, 2016

itsmymidlifecrisis: My secret weapon to loosing 60 pounds?...



itsmymidlifecrisis:

My secret weapon to loosing 60 pounds? Keeping track to make sure I don’t eat more calories then I use, make sure the calories I eat fulfill my nutritional needs for the day and Myfitnesspal 🙌🏼
For dinner and supper this has been my main meal pretty much for 8 months
3 lbs ground turkey
Mushrooms
1 package on the vine Tomatoes
Bell peppers
2 cans Diced tomatoes
3 cans Diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 can corn
1 can green beans
2 cups uncooked rice
Switch each week between 3 packs of chili, taco, fajitas seasoning
I’d cook the turkey till mostly brown then throw in the fresh vegetables. Once they was softened a bit to make more room in the pan mix in rest of the vegetables and seasoning.
About half way through I’d start the rice in another pan. Once both was done I’d mix them together. In the beginning I weighed each ingredient and put into a recipe on myfitnesspal. It pretty much always averaged 100 grams was 100 calories.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dS7hC3 via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment