Wednesday, August 10, 2016

yellowcoloredlight: This is what I had for dinner last...



yellowcoloredlight:

This is what I had for dinner last night.

Chicken quesadillas: baked chicken seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper, and chipotle seasoning. Inside: cannellini beans (I prefer black beans but the store was out of reduced sodium), cheese, taco seasoning, and corn on whole wheat tortillas. I think this would be even better with fresh chopped cilantro and some avocado.

(Goal for #teamnocheats is no cheese and less salt. You don’t even need cheese since the dip is so flavorful.)

AMAZING chipotle dip: roasted red pepper, 1 jalapeno seeds removed, 1 cup Vegenaise (vegan mayo), 3 tsp. southwest chipotle seasoning, 2 tsp honey, 1 tsp dijon, 1 tsp minced garlic. I blended this in my Nutribullet.

Honestly, this dip is amazing and flavorful. It could be used as a salad dressing too. If you want a little more heat I suggest keep a few jalapeno seeds.

It’s a lip smacker, guys! If you make this, tag me! I’d love to see your photos.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aMTA6R via abstranslate.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment