from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2b57JaZ via abstranslate.jimdo.com
Ham and cheese stuffed bread for one in five minutes!
- 3 tablespoons of oat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Mix all of the above and put half of the mix on a microwavable rectangular bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Put the ham and cheese slices (or whatever you want) on top of the mix you just microwaved and then pour the rest of the mix on top of that.
- Now microwave for one and a half minutes.
- If you want you can toast it in a pan afterwards. It will get crispy on the outside and even more delicious!